So far since starting this journey I'm down 67lbs. I have good days and I have bad days.. The pounds are still coming off but not nearly as quick as they were in the beginning. (wish i was still nursing. dang it! ;o) For the most part eating the right food has been great. I'm such a carb lover and it's so ANNOYING. I could seriously have toast for every meal!! DUMB! So, i pretty much can't let myself have bread at all. (even MORE annoying LOL)
what i eat:
egg whites with a little shredded cheese and salsa and black beans. DELISH (pretty sure it'd be better with toast.. HA! ;o)
almonds
tuna sandwich minus the sandwich part
fruit/veggies
cheese stick
salad
LOTS of chicken...
shrimp
whole grain pasta (sometimes..)
hard boiled eggs
Sugar free fat free Pudding/Sugar free jello
NO salad dressing.. replaced with vinegarette spray. Ugh!
NO soda pop.. Boo.. However I did have a couple sips of Stephens Diet Pepsi this weekend.. Not too shabby. But if it were a Diet Coke, it probably would have been amazing.
NO salt
NO eating out and if we do we have Subway
exercise:
I've gotten myself addicted to this little situation..
I go to the gym before Stephen has to leave for work. I'm at the gym at 4:30am for about 45mins-1hr five days a week..
And I go again sometime in the evening also five days a week.
I get to work out with a trainer for an hour twice a week.
On Saturdays I do at least one work out and sometimes I'm lucky I get to go a second time.. Depends on what we have going on. And Sundays are amazing- I rest all day. :)
I can now cross my legs comfortably. I'm getting more and more energized. I'm happier- becoming myself again! I'm less of a couch potato- have fun dancing around and playing with the girls. I love being healthier and being a better example to my babies. I love being able to fit into clothes that I couldn't even get one BEFORE having Evelyne. I love looking at pictures and having less chins. (pretty sure i still have more than one. LOL) I love fitting into my husbands shirts and having some of them be too big.
my motivation:
I have this picture of me and Emilio on my kitchen cabinet. This is at Brittany's wedding when I was 45weeks pregnant and it was the hottest day of the YEAR. (love you Britt.. anything for a BFFFFF ;o)
Ok, Ok.. So I know some people might think 'ughh hello you were pregnant'.. But really, I only gained 17lbs pregnant with Natalie.. The rest of that was all me people. LOL I know I do not want to ever be that again!!


6 comments:
Hollar, you are AMAZING! We are so happy for you (Scott is here with me and wants to be included, lol) and you are inspiring me (not Scott on this one) to be more healthy too! You're going to be one hot momma in Hawaii!!! BAMBOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are AMAZING sister! Wow, 67 pounds is fantastic! You are one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever known, so I am so happy you are getting more confident and happy with yourself through all this. Such an inspiration lady!!
I am SOOOO super proud of you and your determination and dedication! YOU GOOOOO SISTERFRIEND!
way to go hot mamma...its such a lifestyle change & im soo proud of you!!!
Keep up the good work
love ya
Holy moly, GOOD JOB TELI! I want to see a picture of you now. I vote you do some progress pictures for people like me who cant come see you all the time :) You are inspiring and so beautiful so matter how much weight you have on, just so ya know. Do they have weight watchers in the states? Thats the weight loss program my Mom does and she still eats real good (even carbs!)
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! I am so proud of you and Steph both, you are such great examples and motivators for me. And you look fantastic too! I love that you share in your weight loss goal, so please keep posting about how awesome you are! Thanks again for sharing and for your fine example!
Post a Comment