I just realized I haven't even posted about Evelyne's Birthday party!
We had so much fun. Of course Evelyne LOVED the attention. Her party theme was Trains. She was the cutest little conductor girl ever. I had such a blast obsessing over it for weeks, and it turned out exactly how I pictured it.
Miss E got her Thomas cake(which she loved, thanks again Aunt Dar Dar for letting us borrow your cake pan!) and was SO excited about it.. this girl LOVES her some Thomas. ;o) I love how much Evelyne is into trains..
Living by train tracks most people would think 'how annoying' to be stopped by a train when driving to and from home. However, we CELEBRATE and pretty much do the 'train dance' when we see a train.
There have been several times when going to the store or the gym that I see a train coming so I park in the back of the parking lot and we watch the train go by. Evelyne gets a big kick out of it. "Mommy I see Thomas! Choooo Chooooooooo" LOL (i'll have to record her saying 'choo choo', it's pretty hilarious.)
Here are some pictures of my sweet little two year old!
(Still can't even believe that...)
This was pretty much the place to be... The kids had so much fun crawling under the Thomas and playing under the table.. LOL I tried to not think about how disgusting the floor was... heh
We sure love our little Nonnie Nonnie ;o)


4 comments:
we were there too even though we weren't featured in your beautiful blog... hahahahaha :o) CAN NOT BELIEVE SHE'S TWO. (do you think we'll say that about our kids forever? that we just can't believe it?)
oh man... hahahahahahahahahaha
She looks so super cute in her thomas gear. I couldn't imagine any kid looking cuter in it! especially a girl since usually Thomas is a boy thing. Evelyn is the bomb! Think she'd lend me that birthday girl shirt for my next birthday? I might stretch it a little but I sure do love it.
That was sooooo much fun! Of course we too love Thomas! She was the best hostess too, she made sure to hug every kid that came to her party! She is adorable and we had a blast! And your cake turned out so well, I was impressed that you did it without the instructions! That's talent! ;o)
Post a Comment