However for her birthday she got a 'princess castle' from Uncle Scott and Aunt Alisha.. And LOVES it.. I have found her numerous times playing in her 'castle' when she is suppose to be napping. I think it is the funniest thing ever. I think it's even more funny when she calls it her 'beast castle' referring to Beauty and the Beast of course.. one of her favs. ;o)
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
UPGRADE
A few months back we got a new shop vacuum. Stephen turned the box into a fort for Evelyne. She absolutely loved it..


However for her birthday she got a 'princess castle' from Uncle Scott and Aunt Alisha.. And LOVES it.. I have found her numerous times playing in her 'castle' when she is suppose to be napping. I think it is the funniest thing ever. I think it's even more funny when she calls it her 'beast castle' referring to Beauty and the Beast of course.. one of her favs. ;o)

However for her birthday she got a 'princess castle' from Uncle Scott and Aunt Alisha.. And LOVES it.. I have found her numerous times playing in her 'castle' when she is suppose to be napping. I think it is the funniest thing ever. I think it's even more funny when she calls it her 'beast castle' referring to Beauty and the Beast of course.. one of her favs. ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sorry about naptime, but I'm glad she likes it so much!!! : )
she is just too cute lady!
I love that last pic of your little not-napping princess! That is classic, what a cutie! And I love how kids come up with the names for the things they love...the beast castle, AWESOME! Lots of love to you guys!
that castle is awesome..esp the name ;)
Post a Comment