I don't remember ever having a problem when I started Evelyne on baby food. She was 4 and 1/2 months when we started.. Miss Natalie is the complete opposite. It's torture I tell ya, but pretty hilarious. I've tried several times giving her rice cereal and her reaction to it is so comical. She's also tried apples and carrots. :)
So, looking at these pictures you probably think I'm a horrible mom, but she's making HERSELF gag! :) (JK people) It'll just take some more practice for her to get the hang of it ;)


3 comments:
Ok sister... these are the funniest pictures ever! Especially love the "gagging" one! Ha! :) I can't believe how much Nonnie looks like your Mom in the last picture! She's a doll sister. Hopefully she starts liking real food soon! :)
Oh my gosh, lady, I am sitting here alone and just laughed out LOUD! lol! The gagging picture just kills me! What a precious girl :)
Too funny! LOL!!! That is hilarious! Poor little girl...though I wish I didn't care for solid food either, would help with the whole trying to lose weight thang! Ha ha!
Post a Comment