Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Night

Last night was my first attempt to starting Evelyne out in her crib. When I told Stephen my plan he was pretty sad.. and so was I. BUT I'm ready to sleep again!!! I planned Evelyne's eating times so that I could feed her right before bed time. I ended up getting her to bed around 10. And she slept wonderfully till 1am. Then I fed her and changed her and put her back to bed. She then woke up at 4:45. Although it wasn't through the night, it's a start! However she's so dang cute and I was suckered into keeping her in our bed the rest of the night.. lol MISSION FAILED. Oh well. Now today I'm trying to manage her naps so that she'll be perfectly tired tonight! Hope it works. Wish me luck. :o)

3 comments:

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

Good luck!!! Its a start at least! :)

Danelle Grossnickle said...

you are a funny first timer eh? Sounds like she is sleeping VERY well for a newborn! Read Health Sleep Habits Healthy Baby! Great insight on sleeping and the baby! You are doing so great! Look at you putting her in her own bed already! Took me 9 months to get Leavi(my first) to sleep through the night :)

Darci said...

Sooooo proud of you! Griffin is still in his cradle next to me by our bed...and she is sleeping amazingly well for a new born! And of course you brought her back into the bed! She is so freakin' adorable I don't know how you ever have her out of your arms! :) Love you guys!