Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another fun week!

This past week and flown by but it's been a looong one. In the hospital Stephen got a cold and just so happened to give it to me. And then our little princess got sick. It's been the saddest week and a half ever! She's such an amazing baby. We've been so blessed. Not too much is goin on other than us gettin to know each other. My friend Paola who lives in Idaho came to visit us for a few days. She was determined to help me out some. She cook meals for us and even helped me get the last things done with Evelyne's room. I still had three boxes of clothes and toys that needed to be cleaned and put away and she did all of it for me! What a gal! She was such a big help!!!

I've almost, almost mastered not having Evelyne in my arms every minutes of the day. lol It's just so hard putting her down. I've waited 40 weeks for her I want every bit of her I can get!!! However, I'm getting good at it. She is loving her swing too. She's such a little angel and I love her so much!! Now that she's feeling better she doesn't even really cry! Here are a few pictures from this past week. :o)

Evelyne and Daddy napping before Super Bowl.


Tonight we went on a drive with Scott, Alisha and Ayva and the little princess got fussy. So we gave her a bottle to keep her satisfied. It didn't go well with her little tummy so she puked ALL OF IT up ALL OVER herself. :o) What a lady. So you know what that means.... BATH TIME




She didn't like it one bit. I was a little nervous because this was her first time actually in the tub. I've just been doing little sponge baths, but her father insisted we put her in water. He won.. as always. ;o)

ALL CLEAN!




I LOVE HER SO MUCH!

On Saturday we went to dinner with my family at Red Robin for Emilio's Birthday. So of course we had to get Evelyne all dressed up and cute! Here's E in her little Pooh outfit. :o)



And last but not least.. capturing these moments I find hilarious. I like to call this one MILK COMA

Tomorrow my baby girl will be THREE WEEKS!!! My goodness!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so adorable!!! I hope she's better now! Being sick is no fun!

Janice said...

You are enjoying this aren't you?:) good! She's adorable

MandarineMama said...

She is soooooooo beautiful!!! Every picture I saw I said, "awwwwwwwe" really loud and now kammy is going around saying Awwwwwwwwwwwwe. :D Beautiful. And I hope she is feeling better. She's a princess and princesses aren't supposed to get sick.

Darci said...

Okay, she is soooooo cute! It has been too long since I last saw her and YOU! I am sorry to hear you guys were sick too...it's the worst when your kids are sick! Yuck! Glad to know you are all feeling much better. And a get together at the Taylor Valley sounds great!!! Love you!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

That is a such a sweet post! Very cute baby girl!