Monday, December 13, 2010

The Big Two Five

Lets just make this post short and sweet and then we can just forget it even happened..

That's right people.. I turned the big two five at the end of November. And frankly, I don't want to talk about it. LOL I'm over it now but it was kind of hard at first because I'm not into this getting old thing!!!

My sweet Mother took the day off of work and hung out with me and the girls all day. It was fun! We went to the mall, lunch and costco. What more could a girl want! ;o) My lovely husband then surprised me with dinner with a few friends and family. I sure am loved!!! Have I mentioned how much I love surprises?? Because I really do love em!

ANNNNNND... My most amazing, wonderful, awesome, sweet, loving (did i get em all?) husband surprised me with a NEW CAMERA!!! I pretty much take pictures of my baby girls all day every day and so this was beyond the greatest present ever!

We got this bad boy:



And I am in love!

3 comments:

Megan said...

What a wonderful birth gift!! I still owe you some birthday goodies! I am glad you had a good day :)

Carrie said...

I just love your blog! So cute!

Amanda Tippetts said...

I totally had a quarter life crisis at 25... Seems like you're handling it pretty well. I'm jealous of your camera!