The Oregon Ducks (Stephens current obsession) were playing on Saturday so we 'got to' listen to the game in the car.. Here's E giving me the glare...
"Shhh Mom!" :)

She was in "oh look at all the little pieces I can put in my mouth and choke on and give my mom a heart attack" heaven... :o)
Evelyne playing with her Bestie Ayva Belle...
Yup, I kiss on these CHEEKS non-stop!
Just chillin' in Grandma Taylors wagon..
The Taylor Boys

You know it, I let her play in the dirt! A lil dirt don't hurt!!! :) She LOVED IT!
E Baby and her cousin Griffin checkin out the pumpkins
Haha.. Corn anyone? :o)
Gosh.. I love her so much. Evelyne is such a happy baby. So fun!
How bout' that beard! He's so proud.. LOL I think it's pretty hot if I do say so myself... ;o) Since it's getting cold outside Steph decided on the beard.. It's gonna be around all winter. He says still It warms up! LOL I wonder how long it'll get... Atleast it's soft now. :o)
Just waitin for the wagon to take us back....
I think Evelyne had a great time and was surprised I was letting her stick everything in her mouth..(supervised of course!) ...Anything to get her to let me take pictures :o)
What a cute lil Punkin :o)
Evelyne passed out before we even left the parking lot! My little princess was pooped! If we ever get around to carving our pumpkins I'll post some pictures!! :o)


5 comments:
adorable...she is such a happy baby!! I love the pumkin patch...please do carve your pumkins..thats my favorite part of it all!!! :)
Yay for pumpkin patch pics! :) I just love her! I want to squish her all the time! She takes the cutest pics! It was so much fun to be there with the whole family...thanks for the post! Give her big hugs and cuddles for me! Love you guys!
yeah for pumpkin patches! We are headed there shorty. We love Bi Zi farms... itsour favorite. haha Firsts are always lots of fun. Treasure them... Cuz after the first firsts then you have.... sleep overs and first day of kindergarten... Yikes! Let me tell you they sure do grow fast and mine is only 5!
Oh she is so stinkin cute and I want to eat her chubby little cheeks! Her outfit is darling, and the pictures are perfect!
Very darling! Great pictures!
Post a Comment