Wednesday, August 5, 2009

..BITTER.SWEET..

For the next who knows how long this is where my husband will be for 50+ hours out of the week...



That's right!! Steph's on overtime and MAN, is it a bittersweet. Luckily he's only on six days a week ( I know, only?!) and we get to enjoy our Sundays as a family. I'm SO thankful for that! And the poor guy gets to rest for a day. Thank you! A couple days last week Evelyne and I took daddy lunch. She thought it was pretty fun. :)


WHAT A HUNK! ;o)





Thanks babe for all the hard work and long hours you do for us!

When Stephen is home he makes sure to have lots of fun with Miss Evelyne. She LOVES her daddy!! :)





Can you say two peas in the same pod!!!


2 comments:

Brandon and Jennifer said...

hahahaha how cute!

Darci said...

-K- I'm laughing so hard! How cute are they?! Love that last pic! Blow that one up and frame it sister! lol