For mine and Evelyne's second photo shoot I decided to do a Easter theme. And these would be her 2 month old pictures. (she was two months and a week or so) So I envisioned it perfectly. I wanted Evelyne to be in a Easter basket. Well I went to wal-mart and picked out the perfect basket and I bought some of those plastic Easter eggs to give to her to "play" with (sit next to her). I had a big wake up call... My Evelyne is growing up way too fast! The Easter basket I got for her- Well, lets just say it was rather small. lol SO, I had to make do!
HAPPY EASTER FROM THE TAYLORS!

3 comments:
I love the crying one! Cute pics and cute baby! Happy Easter!
Thats too cute!!!
Oh how I love my Miss Evelyne... she is so sweet. I am going to take a lot of pictures tomorrow of Eliza and post them for you of our Easter! We love you guys! Tell Eliza's BFF she loves and misses her guts! :)
Post a Comment