So.... My appointment today was AMAZING!!!....
I was not looking forward to it at all (other than hearing the heartbeat!)... I'm kinda a keep to myself kinda girl if ya know what I meant... BUT It was GREAT!
The midwife that I had today was awesome!! She surprised me with an ultrasound!!! I GOT TO SEE OUR BABY!!! And she gave me like 6 pictures! (i need to figure out how to get those on our computer...)
AND THEN! There was a mix up with my appointment.... Instead of finding out if it's a boy or girl on September 19th, we're finding out on the 3rd!!!! AHHhhH!!!!!
Just wanted to share my excitement with everyone! :o)
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay for mistakes! I'm glad you don't have to wait so long. We are anxious to hear what "it" is! : )
Hurry! I want to see pictures!
And congrats btw. :)
How exciting!! Post those pictures!
Post a Comment